- 1 NINJA
- 2 FUN FACTS
- 3 ABOUT
- 4 Ninja Apex Legends Settings
- 5 Ninja Apex Legends Keybinds
- 6 Ninja Apex Legends Video Settings
- 7 Apex Legends Top Streamers
- One of the most popular player of Fortnite Battle Royal, Ninja has recently joined Apex Legends.
- Actually, Ninja aka Richard Tyler Blevins is a professional gamer from USA who earned a lot of rewards and success in gaming niche for his high-gaming skills.
- You know, Ninja make more than $500,000 a month from his streaming and gaming contests.
- Before Apex Legends, Ninja was a regular player of Fortnite, COD, World of Warcraft and PUBG.
- Ninja has 16 million subscriber on his YouTube and 10.5 million followers on his Twitch Channel.
“In april 2018, Pro-Streamer Ninja’s popularity had more than Cristiano Ronaldo, Shaquille O’Neal and Lebron James on social media. Due to this reason it become the most popular athlete in the world.“
- Real Name: Richard Tyler Blevins
- Birthday: June 5, 1991
- Place of Birth: Michigan, USA
- Game: Apex Legends
- Team: “Luminosity Gaming” and “Streamers”
Ninja Apex Legends Settings
Ninja Apex Legends Keybinds
Ninja Apex Legends Video Settings
|Display Mode||Borderless Window|
|Aspect Ratio||16:9 (native)|
|Field of View||104|
|Color Blind Mode||Off|
|Adaptive Resolution FPS||0|
|Texture Streaming Budget||Insane (8GB VRAM)|
|Texture Filtering||Anisotropic 16X|
|Ambient Occlusion Quality||High|
|Sun Shadow Coverage||High|
|Sun Shadow Detail||High|
|Spot Shadow Detail||High|
|Dynamic Spot Shadows||Enabled|
What are Ninja Fortnite settings?
Apart from using Ninja controls, settings, and keybinds for Apex Legends, you must also check his gears as they play a very imminent role in improving the performance. I have added links to his Mouse, Keyboard etc through which you can directly buy it.