Ninja Fortnite Settings: Richard Tyler Blevins aka “Ninja“ is one of the Professional gamers and fastest Streamer too who has more than 10.5 million followers on Twitch and 16 million subscribers on YouTube.
He is the top player of Fortnite, PUBG, World of Warcraft, COD, and Blackout. Ninja was born and grew up in the United States of America.
Ninja is 27 years Old according to his birthdate i.e. June 5, 1991. Currently, Ninja is playing from two teams i.e. Team “Luminosity Gaming” and “Streamers”.
With that being said, Let’s have a look at all the settings, controls, mouse and keybinds Ninja uses for Blackout.
|Real Name||Richard Tyler Blevins|
|Birthday||June 5, 1991|
|Country||United States of America|
|Team||Streamers & Luminosity Gaming|
- 1 Ninja Blackout Settings
- 1.1 Ninja Blackout Video & Graphics Settings
- 1.2 Ninja Blackout Keybinds/Controls
- 1.3 Ninja Blackout Keybinds, Sensitivity & Settings Video
- 1.4 Ninja Gears/Peripherals
- 1.5 Ninja PC & Setup
- 1.6 Follow Ninja
- 1.7 Ninja Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout (Gameplay)
- 1.8 Ninja Funny Moments
- 1.9 What are Ninja Blackout settings?
- 1.10 QnA Section about Ninja
- 1.11 Unknown Facts About Ninja aka Richard Tyler Blevins
Ninja Blackout Settings
|Field of View||100|
|ADS Field of View||Affected|
|Auto Weapon Switch||On|
|Weapon Switch Delay||250|
|Polling Rate||1000 Hz|
Ninja Blackout Video & Graphics Settings
|Details & Textures||Input|
|Screen Space Reflection||On|
|Object View Distance||Medium|
|Shadows & Lightning||Input|
|Special Effect Shadows||Off|
|Post Processing Effects||Input|
|Motion Blur Quality||Disabled|
|Order Independent Transparency||High|
Ninja Blackout Keybinds/Controls
|Health Kit||Mouse 5|
|Steady Aim/ Sprint||L-Shift|
|Change Stance/ Slide||V|
Ninja Blackout Keybinds, Sensitivity & Settings Video
- Monitor: Alienware AW2518H
- Mouse: Logitech G502
- Mouse Pad: HyperX FUR
- Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB
- Headset: Beyerdynamic DT 990
- Chair: DXRacer Racing Series
Ninja PC & Setup
- CPU – Intel Core i7 8700K
- MOTHERBOARD – MSI Computer X99A GAMING PRO CARBON ATX
- GRAPHICS CARD – GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
- CPU COOLER – Corsair Hydro H100i V2
- STORAGE – Intel 750 Series 1.2TB PCI-E
- MEMORY – Corsair Vengeance LPX
- CASE – be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900
- WEBCAM – Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920
- MICROPHONE – Audio-Technica AT 2035
- MIC ARM – RØDE PSA1
- EXT. STORAGE – 1TB Samsung 850 EVO
- POWER SUPPLY – EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G2
- OS – Windows 10
Ninja Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout (Gameplay)
Ninja Funny Moments
What are Ninja Blackout settings?
Ninja’s Graphics and sensitivity settings are bit similar to his PUBG loadout. But we talk about his mouse settings, then he uses Logitech G502 mouse and keeps his mouse sensitivity at 6.06. He keeps his ADS Horizontal & Vertical at 1.0 with a bit high DPI of 800.
Apart from using Ninja controls, settings, and keybinds for Call Of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout, you must also check his gears as they play a very imminent role in improving the performance. I have added links to his Mouse, Keyboard etc through which you can directly buy it.
QnA Section about Ninja
What is the real name of Ninja?
Ninja’s real name is Richard Tyler Blevins.
Where is Ninja Born?
Ninja born in the United States of America.
When is Ninja birthday?
Ninja birthday is on June 5.
What is Ninja age?
Ninja is 27 years old.
What Mouse does Ninja use?
Ninja uses Logitech G502.
What mouse settings does Ninja use for Blackout?
Ninja’s in-game sensitivity of 6.06 sensitivity with relative ADS sensitivity and 800 DPI.
Which Team Ninja Playing Currently?
Currently, Ninja is a playing from two professional teams i.e. Team “Streamers” and “Luminosity”.
Unknown Facts About Ninja aka Richard Tyler Blevins
- In April, Ninja’s social media interactions were more than Cristiano Ronaldo, Shaquille O’Neal, and Lebron James which made him the famous athlete in the world.
- He is a 1st Gaming Streamer who crosses 10 million followers on YouTube.
- Ninja also has numbers of followers on Twitch.
- He is best known for his Top-gaming skills in PUBG, Fortnite, COD, World Of Craft.
- He has raised hundreds and thousands of dollars for charity.
I hope you really liked this amazing article about Ninja Blackout Settings!! So, if you liked then must share this post with your Team Players and with whom you play Call Of Duty: Black ops 4 Blackout.