- 1 SHROUD
- 2 FUN FACTS
- 3 ABOUT
- 4 Shroud Fortnite Settings
- 5 Shroud Fortnite Keybinds
- 6 Shroud Fortnite Video Settings
- 7 FORTNITE TWITCH STREAMERS
- Shroud also known as Michael Grzesiek is a top-level player of several games like CS: GO, Call of duty, etc.
- But, currently he mostly streams and focusing on PUBG and Fortnite on his Twitch and Youtube channel.
- Apart from a good gamer, He is also a full-time Twitch Streamer has more than 5,147,068 followers.
- This 24-year-old boy from Canada currently plays with the Team “Streamers” and “Cloud9”.
- Shroud’s popularity can be measured with the number of subscribers he has on Youtube which is a whopping 2.3 million.
With that being said, Let’s have a look at all the settings, controls and keybinds Shroud uses for Fortnite.
Shroud Fortnite Settings
Shroud Fortnite Keybinds
|Weapon Slot 1
|Weapon Slot 2
|Weapon Slot 3
|Weapon Slot 4
|Weapon Slot 5
Shroud Fortnite Video Settings
|Frame Rate Limit||240|
What are Shroud Fortnite settings?
Shroud uses normal settings while playing Fortnite, he just keeps X/Y sensitivity at 0.08 with a DPI of 400. Rest of his mouse and monitor settings are commons but Shroud Keybinds is what I found interesting.
Apart from using Shroud controls, settings, and keybinds for Fortnite, you must also check his gears as they play a very imminent role in improving the performance. I have added links to his Mouse, Keyboard etc through which you can directly buy it.
What is the real name of Shroud?
Shroud real name is Michael Grzesiek.
When is Shroud birthday?
Shroud birthday is on June 2.
What is Shroud age?
Shroud is 24 years old.
Where is Shroud from?
Shroud hails from Canada.
What mouse & settings does Shroud use for Fortnite?
Shroud is using Logitech G303 with an in-game sensitivity of 0.14 sensitivity and 400 DPI.